absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

An update on "Mission Abs".

Just thought I'd update on my schedule on losing the beef. I've been working out for the past 2 weeks continuous, and below are the details on what I've been working out:

Jogging - 30 minutes (10 minutes jog at same speed, and 5 minutes walk, and then back)
Stomach crunches - 100 x 2 reps.
Pull ups (Abdomen) - 20 x 3 reps.
Push ups - 20 x 2 reps.
Weight lifting : Dumbells (10 kgs each hand - 10 x 3 reps) & 10 x 1 rep for shoulders.

That much is enough for a time span of working out for an hour. When im not working i.e weekends, i have more energy to lift and run. So the intensity increases there.

Results:

Looking much for fitter and the stomach has gone in a bit. The flab is no longer there, but the stomach still needs a whole lot work out. Gained lots of stamina, where I used to suffer while running, Im not running confidently. The arm feel good and I can lift well. Yesterday I single handedly pushed a car to the car park all alone. Certainly feels good.

Will update the "after" pic soon hopefully.

Labels: , , ,



7 Comments:

Blogger Luisa said...

I can hardly make 10km on my treadmill twice a week, and my tummy keeps on growing
What to do

10:39 PM

 
Blogger sensation said...

GOOO GOOOOOO ABS! :D

Man you reminded me of working out! Repetitions and how many sets and all! I miss working out, challenging myself1 and sweating!
>>> By the way, sweating is cool for those of you who are wondering :P Actually some researches showed that there is this chemical substance in men's sweat which attracts women! :D

Stick to the plan and good luck :)
>> Waiting for the results ;)

10:57 PM

 
Blogger Red Dragon said...

Sorry,,, but push a car alone!!!
come on Abs, even my lil bro can push a car!!!

well good to see you are working out!!!

I certainly dont have the time, maybe after tomorrow since I will go back to town!!!

7:52 AM

 
Blogger Castelluca said...

Awesome! ^_^ keep pushing man..i can't wait for the after picture..i have this thing for before/after stuff XD

I’m really happy for you! Leading a healthier life ;)

oh sensation! really? :0

9:49 AM

 
Blogger sensation said...

Nella...
That's what the research says (a)

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Oblivious said...

Mabrook!..keep going. I know it's tough, but I bet it feels great :P

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

balqis join the mission lol. Nice to see u here by the way, two more posts here and iur on my blog friends.;-)

sensation my most popular blogger at the moment, what attracts u so much to my boring blog? Lol.

Dude, u should see me sweating out like an arse when im running, it's a horrible sight.hehe

thanks bro.

red dragon when i said pushing a car, I meant i pushed it quite a distance and the car was heavy, so it felt good. It's probably nothing, but for me it was a great feeling. cheers either way.

nella, lol thanks for ur encouragement man. I cant wait to show u the "after" pic now.:-p

Blivious thanks.

12:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.