absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Freedom within me

My wishful sins tremble my deeds
Care not bout me, somehow ye wreak
Flying away I still inside
Not a moment to perish neither cry
Stuck in the stillness of time
Carefree of the world, a moment withers
Ye see, hear yet disturbed
Destiny beckons understanding soothing shrieks
Drop of tears form an ocean of ambience
Smile fear not to find the light.



6 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

Id di comment on your blog Im not sure where did it go

12:06 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Or maybe not..Im bit tierd today and not gathering as it seems...Hey Im having poetry tribute pls join me in this tribute

12:07 PM

 
Blogger IntI said...

Intersting!

4:23 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Thanks Guys.

Nasra, sorry could not make it to the tribute.

Silent waves, thx 4 passing by.

4:39 AM

 
Blogger TI3GIB said...

The flow sounds very natural, had any hard time writing this at all ?

4:58 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Ti3gib, thx 4 the comments. In actual fact it was quite easy to write that as the words just flowed through as i typed. Happens when im really in the mood to write.

For this particular one, if you read through each line carefully, u'll notice something wonderful and meaningful.

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.