absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Silent Night


I kept walk, 'twas a silent twinkle
Shifting me collar, a frozen night
Lonely road, footsteps are single
Not a soul, neither left nor right

Stopping, 'heard a mournful cry
'neath the dim lit lamp
Strange creature, fouls a sigh
Momently mine thoughts lie damp

Should my boots heed the heel?
The urge is not to go back
There is a lot being said
One answer, is all I lack

Far away, a cracked smile on the moon
Mocking my uncertainty, how dare thee?
There is no going back, not soon
Finding myself, I am after me.

------------------------------------

Poem taken from 'Black Rose'
Copyright 2006 Abs



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm PRETTY NICE wallah .. Lovely poem .. ^_^ You have a sense of depth and understanding when it comes to reading poems or you would have not posted this one !

:)

9:45 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

I agree to invis ...You mastered the art of poetry ...I meant ot be in touch with u will do prehaps today let us see

1:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderfully written, would love to read more...

6:18 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

invisible:
Many thanks for your kind comments. You keep on inspiring me.

nasra:
Thanks again, and the thanks will keep on flowing until the day u stop praising my poems lol.

mysterious:
thanks dude. will try to post more, whenever I get the chance

1:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.