absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Away for some time.

Lately I just havent had the time to come online and blog. I'd rather study and finish off my pending projects. So just wanted to say I wont be coming around to blog here as much as I would like to, for some time atleast.

Thanks for reading my blog and see you soon.

Abs.



3 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

just thought to drop and say hello know that you have been missed...

All the best to you

12:20 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Its been awhile u did not update your blog..Just to let you know we had a new interview for LIP hope you can visit

2:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Abs,

Lovely blog ^_^ .. Too bad you won't write in your blog as much as before .. But no porblem i can wait :D ..

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.