absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just do it.....Nevertheless.

For so long, as I've lived an almost miserable to a happy life, I've constantly had one dinstinctive unwanted feature within me......a fear of not wanting to do things and enjoy things around me.

Everytime I thought of doing something, or I passed something I liked, I would suddenly recoil and walk away as fast as possible in the fear of gaining something and then regretting it.I would always come up with a lame excuse for myself, and I would suddenly find myself telling me, "oh dont bother, there's enough time to do that", and then the moment would slip by and long forgotten onto the long lost chapters of my youth. Now the time has come to change it, and it starts now.

From now, everything about me will act opposite to what I used to do. If I pass by a shop seeing a delightful chocolate flavoured Ice cream, out jump my hands into the depths of my pockets for the money, doesnt matter if I wanted to save for something else. From now, if I walk by a block where some really hot chicks are practising dance, I'll remind myself to sit and admire the beauty and the bargain - the dance. From now, I will do the exact opposite of what I think. Maybe I'l enjoy my youth anyway.

Let's just chill for 5 minutes folks. It wont kill us. god forbid.



2 Comments:

Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Light-hearted post! liked it..
I am backing you up 100% on this one pal! You should give yourself the chance every now and then. Let me say this to you... lean back! ;)

9:25 PM

 
Blogger TI3GIB said...

I'm probably not the best one to give you a pep talk, as I am younger and worse than you ...

Just remember, the beauty and the bargain are in the girls, not the dance ... *wink*

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.