absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Desktop

I've been tagged by: (To show my current desktop)

Ti3gib - http://www.qps-ballers.com/Blog/ts.php

















And now I would like to tag the following friends and bloggers to reveal their desktops:

*Sweetest Taboo (You wanted to be tagged!)
*Dija
*Pineapple Thief (Illogist)
*Toxic Honey
*Life Silent
*Blue Chi
Thanks y'all.



5 Comments:

Blogger Arabian Prince said...

!!!! Woah!
Sweeeet desktop dude! I didn't exactly ask you to bring it on you know.. and because of that I'll have to steal it from you :p

5:31 PM

 
Blogger Khadija said...

COOOOOL! Nice!

10:30 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

APHa ha, lay off your eyes away from her! And dont you dare steal my perfect dream, ehem i mean my desktop!

She's hot, aint she?

dija Thanks sweety.

1:03 AM

 
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Hot? We need a new word for her haha

Oh and I'll have the one on the right and you can have the one on the left, because the one on the right is obviously checking me out and the one on the left is looking for you and on the verge of calling it off :p

(Ok this is getting sad)

9:05 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Lol, any of them will do for me whether she's looking right or left:D

P.S This IS getting sad!hehe.

P.P.S Taboo, your always welcome.

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.