absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Life Submissions.

This poem was written by me and by Frozen Echo.. He is a lovely inspiring poet. The numbers in odd are by me, and the numbers in even are written by him. Enjoy.


1. Gloomy gloom, a soft sound travels the path
2. The darkness caressed me with its silent noise
3. Stillness wrapped the hymn in its wrath
4. Anger tickles peace like a frustated toy
5.Life had showed a miserable course, dead beat
6. My tears are dust in this game of sadness
7. A blurred vision wraps itself around like a sheet
8. Blinded I try to sheath this pain through slumber but im sleepless.
9. A chilling winter cracks open my inner soul
10. The nightmare reawakens and posses me whole
11. I walk on, as strange eyes view me and scowl
12. the devil on my shouldler pricks me with curses
13.As the world spins, life slowly drips away
14. Paleness takes over me as I sigh my last breath
15. A gush of wind makes me sway
16. Speechless and unmoving I feel death
17. A tear flows through coarse creeks
18. Like dew drops in spring I feel the misery in me leak
19. I feel the pain of surrender, no more a fighter..

copyright abs,frozen echo.



1 Comments:

Blogger Samyah said...

You realise you called FE "lovely" right? :p

It is a wonderful poem, very touching.

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.