absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Sunday, October 23, 2005

My first post as a True Blogger.

Im probably getting blog crazy nowadays but this idea is so cool. Plus considering the fact that this is my first actually "official" blog using the EBlogger way!

ab-s-olute-maniac

1. Perfect in quality or nature; complete.
2. A person who has an excessive enthusiasm or desire for something

First of all, clarification needs to be done on why I chose "absomaniac" as a blog title and identity. I was actually on a bus journey when I realised my nickname could actually be mixed up with a crazy name! And when I thought of it, it actually made sense combining Abs with Maniac, which turns out as absolute maniac. Ofcourse not the maniac we always hear of. This maniac mostly describes the maniac in me who loves almost everything about life, whether be it music, sports, lovelife, family etc. So Voila "absomaniac". (I have to admit, Peter Andre was sort of an inspiration - remember insomania?)

Cheerio!



3 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

Hey its great to see over her..
Your poetry is really inspirational hope to hear more of it here

2:55 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Thanks Nasra, thanks for you comments:)

2:27 PM

 
Blogger Blue Chi said...

I added your link to the Omani Bloggers list! http://bloggers4oman.blogspot.com

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.