absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Sunday, December 25, 2005

Tom Yum Goong

Yes I finally saw the movie, thanks to the P2P world! And I must say I wasnt let down. Action, Action and Tony Jaa kicks ass! Although the story and direction was a big let down, I didnt give a bollocks....Tony Jaa's action was more than enough to watch the movie alone. This guy has got to be spoken to in the same breath as Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li together! The first time I saw Tony Jaa was in "Ong Bak" and for that first time, I was one of his his biggest fan already! Awesome Muay Thai and ancient fighting skills.

The Story:

TOM-YUM-GOONG is the story of a young man named Kham (Tony Jaa) whose life is turned upside down when an international mafia syndicate, based in Australia , captures his two beloved elephants and smuggles them thousands of kilometers away to Sydney . The two elephants are far more than mere animals to Kham and his father. They are part of his family and were being prepared to be presented as a token of devotion to his Majesty the King of Thailand. The only way Kham can possibly save the animals is by venturing into a foreign land for the first time.

If you havent watched Onk Bak yet.....DONT WASTE ANOTHER MOMENT. Get the dvd! And then after that watch this one. Tony Jaa wont let u down.

Official Site
Trailer Here



2 Comments:

Blogger Arabian Prince said...

It just rose a couple of places on my must-see list. I suppose I'd be watching the movie mainly because of the main characters performance (Tony Jaa) and the actual action, just like Ong Bak. Thanks for the review ;)

5:30 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

So u have seen Ong Bak then? How was it? This movie isnt as good as Ong Bak, but man, awesome action. Reminds me of Jackie Chan in his younger days, and Brucelee in his lethal form.

1:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.