absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Friday, December 23, 2005

R Kelly - Slow Wind Video

This is one of those amazing R Kelly songs, the pied piper of R'N'B. I just fell in love with this song as soon as I heard it the first time around. The song "Slow Wind" is taken from his album TP.3 Reloaded and the video is very well shot, probably shot in the Caribbean Islands. Watch it!

The Video has now been removed. Will put it back on request.



3 Comments:

Blogger Degoat said...

it wont play

:( an amazing song anyways

G

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Abs said...

It wont play? Are u sure degoat?Coz it works fine on my browser. Make sure u accept connections to ur browser.

2:05 PM

 
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Haha.. I didn't even know I was able to watch it here.. I had to download it. I think its a mediocre performance from R.Kelly, he's done better.

Thanks for sharing anyway! :)

5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.