absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Sunday, December 25, 2005

Oman Wins - King Cup International Soccer Tournament.

Omans national squad with fresh faces and sans chief coach Srecko Juricic made a stunning start to their campaign in the 36th King’s Cup International Football Tournament notching a 2-1 win over North Korea. Information received here from Thailand, said that Oman playing the lung opener of the tournament played well to score a thrilling 2-1 win over the North Koreans yesterday.

In the match that followed, hosts Thailand struggled to a 1-1 draw against Latvia, which put Oman coached by Mohammed Juma Al Khalasi on top of the standings.

Oman, now plays hosts Thailand tomorrow in the second match of the evening and Latvia on December 28.

Article taken from Times of Oman.(timesofoman.com)

Looks like Oman National Team is heading into a new direction with a new coach and new style. They beat North Korea! That's great news. So we've now beaten both the korean teams. Next is Japan and Qatar. We gotta beat them! Let's wish Oman the best in the tournament and let's hope they win and gain confidence for future tournaments.



2 Comments:

Blogger Arabian Prince said...

I dont usually follow such things, but this is great news really. Wishing them the best of luck for their forthcoming matches!

(P.S. I'd only know what's been going on through places such as your blog for example.. hint :p)

5:34 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

It's all good AP. Latest is that they lost to the hosts Thailand I think?

1:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.