absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Old Boy - Reviewed


With blood spilling out at almost hook and crook and corner of the movie, an incredible live octopus eating feat, teeth smashing and emotional vengence intensity, Old boy easily stands out as my personal favourite movie of the year 2005. Infact one of the best in the past 5 years that I've been watching movie, with Hero standing out a close second.

I'm just following on from a previous post of mine, and this is the review of it, although I wont be including any spoilers, as I want all good cinema fans to watch this movie. I RECOMMEND it! Go watch it, if you havent yet.

I loved the movie simply because of its breathtaking camera work, perfect acting and ofcourse the intensity of the story. Once I sat, I didnt wanna move my eyes away from the screen lest I miss something. Just perfect.

All I can say is.....go watch it! (My rating 5/5)



3 Comments:

Blogger Arabian Prince said...

It just made it on my must-see list.. I'll make sure I watch it soon :)
Thanks for the review

5:28 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Your welcome AP. And dont forget to tell me what you thought of it when you're done watching it. Cheers buddy.

1:04 AM

 
Blogger muscati said...

I saw Old Boy on the original Korean DVD in September 2004 and ever since I have lent the dvd to almost everyone I know telling them that it's a "must see movie". Love it or hate it, it's one movie you just have to see. You know it's the middle part of a trilogy. The first part is Sympathy for Lady Vengeance and the last part which came out this year is Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance.

Btw, I found House of Flying Daggers to be a disappointment. It's not on the same level as Hero.

Another movie you should see if you haven't is: Infernal Affairs.

8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.