absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Wednesday, January 11, 2006

When friends are lost.

This has more to do with me at the moment than anyone else around I guess. Friends. What should I say? Ok here I start the rant....

Sometimes I just feel that I have friends who "act" like they're friends rather than actually being one. Yesterday during Eid, I called up a few (rather two) of my so called "friends" who never bothered keeping in touch all these days like as if I didnt exist. Well as expected, they didnt bother picking up the phone. I realised one thing there and there. F*** them. And if they call me or message me back, f*** them twice, thrice, whatever it takes. Coz I aint gonna bother about them no more. Yup you'all history.

End of rant.....

I guess this is stupid writing it here, but I needed one ear to listen to me, and blog was the best i felt. Sheesh.



1 Comments:

Blogger Arabian Prince said...

...advice from a bro.. anger management :p
I think it was good that you spoke your mind like that though.

8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.