absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Friday, January 27, 2006

Congrats Hamas

Yesterday the Palestine elections threw up an unexpected and chilling leader, victoriously winning the elections, Hamas. This is the same organisation that have created an aura of fear into the hearts of Israelis, and them winning the election has thrown up a huge question mark on the future of Palestine. What happens next? Does Hamas use it's power and carry on more killings on Israeli soil? Already governments of different nations have expressed caution to Hamas, without reply so far.

Let's hope for the best for peace in the middle east.



1 Comments:

Blogger Arabian Prince said...

I'm not sure we should be congratulating them... their situation is pitiful and things are bound to get even uglier. Some interesting threads happening at the sabla..

8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.