absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Marriage - Revisited.

One of the most controversial and taboo subject for me. Sometimes I just look at all the married couples and then silently wonder, how can two people stand each other for the rest of their lives. Although I know someday I will have to get married and leave my legacy behind, it's going to be a very very difficult decision for me, not because I wont be able to live with the same person for the rest of my life but because I just dont believe in the theory of marriage. Ok agreed it's a sacred thing and that having a partner by your side is one of those greatest feelings one can have, but then thats me. There's always something niggling in my head and I just keep wondering every now and then.

Another problem which I somehow can't seem to agree with is the the theory of arranged marriage! I mean, what the hell? You choose someone for your child and what if you child doesnt like his/her match, but only marries because you asked your child to do so. How will the poor child live for the rest of his/her life? It is very difficult this arranged marriage stuff. I prefer having a love marriage because you already love your opposite and it's only a matter of tying the knot.

One other problem is wives can be such a big headache. Im not talking from experience, but rather what I feel. Everynow and then they will ask you to go out, shopping, fun etc. I mean it's all coolbut there's a limit!But whatever the case, all wives are mothers too and for that FULL RESPECT!

Abs.



3 Comments:

Blogger Blue Chi said...

Abs, yeah, you "HAVE TO' leave your legacy behind. :P lol

Nice post! ;)

4:36 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

thanks blue chi lol.

4:41 PM

 
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

LOL.. rendezvous
You better hope your future wife doesn't read any of this, she'll starting questioning your marriage :p

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.