absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, February 07, 2006

.::8::. tAg Is BaCk

I've been tagged by Arabian Prince who incidently is the most frequent visitor to my humble blog. Many thanks,

Here we go. As summed up by AP "It is a tough one".


Eight weird things about me:

1. I talk a lot to myself in the toilet. Stand in front of a mirror and just chat away. Way too weird.
2. I can literally "bite" an icecream.
3. Sometimes when I'm all alone, I feel like as if someone is around me, even though after much turning around to make sure, I do not find anyone?!
4. In my dreams, when I laugh at something, you'll find my lips curled in a smile
5. I have one recurring dream - of driving this car at full speed, without brakes and slamming into people and killing them, yet no scratch on me. But in reality I am not scared of riding cars. Salamat inshallah.
6. I like to keep playing with my teeth, and the farther they keep going.
7. Really short tempered, and not so sweet.
8. I like the taste of lipstick for some reason. Thankgod I dont put any.


Eight attributes of my perfect lover:

1. Not really fat or obese looking. Perhaps someone who is average.
2. As passionate about love, as me.
3. Good looking and pretty?.
4. Has to be understanding and supportive.
5. Has to be really coooool and very very very talkative. Im the shy one.
6. Has to love my family and be a part of it. Family comes first.
7. Must be the modern woman, sophisticated, good humoured, appreciative, and loving.
8. Smile, I love it!

Im supposed to tag 8 people! Hmmmm i dont think I have that many people in mind?!

Nasra
Pineapple Thief
Blue Chi
Ti3gib
Toxic Honey
Taboo
Life Silent
LIP Members!



3 Comments:

Blogger Blue Chi said...

Thanks so much on tagging me Abs, but I don't think that I can write 8 answers to these two questions! :S

1:40 AM

 
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Those were certinally the eight weirdest things I've ever read, but knowing such things wouldn't hurt now, would it? :P And your perfect lover list is pretty close to mine too which is also weird.

I doubt that I am the most frequent visitor. :)

6:07 PM

 
Blogger H-Town said...

Must be the modern woman, sophisticated, good humoured, appreciative, and loving.

Ooops! That takes care of that. If she's covered up, how can you tell if she is modern?

5:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.