absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines - Again it's myself.

Today it's back to the day that I neither love nor hate, it's valentines folks. Ahh those star struck, lovey-dewy lovers, hand in hand, dreaming away about a perfect life together. Valentines certainly has a magic to it.

Sadly it's been about 4 years since I last celebrated my valentine the last time around. Since then i've been single and have not had a chance to celebrate this "love" day. In these four years, I never really bothered about the day itself, but today suddenly I feel like I should be with someone, someone to celebrate it with. Unfortunately it's not gonna be so. Just another day I guess.

Oh well, let's make that 5 years missed. As for the rest out there, wishing you a very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

Abs.



1 Comments:

Blogger H-Town said...

don't forget. good muslims do not practice valentine's day. the religious police are watching.

5:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.