absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Am I in Love?


I sit for a while and sigh a deep mellow breath
Pondering for a moment, am I awake or am I asleep?
I silent breeze wake not my thoughts
For I wish to be here, serene in my world

Am I in love, or am I not?



5 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

Im glad that your soul is asking that question...it means its still breathing poetry...for when the heart is asking it bring poetry within their walls

Loved your words

2:13 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Thanks for your help in LIP ...please check what is was wrote about LIP in
http://conscious-living.blogspot.com/

2:15 PM

 
Blogger tomboy said...

you must be :)

9:40 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Thanks for ur sweet comments guys. Appreciated it:)

3:56 AM

 
Blogger Dudi said...

Hey Abs!

If you ask even a silent breeze not to wake you from your thoughts....then i say...what lovely thoughts people have when you are in love - would never want to be disturbed :)

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.