absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm coming home!


Finally, yes finally I'm going back to Oman and i've never been as excited before. It feels so good. Just the thought that I'll be spending quality time with parents and brothers and sisters is just so cool. Plus, after a long long long time, I'll be fasting at home (Ramadan), celebrating Eid at home, and celebrating birthday at home! The last time I did all that dates back to about 8 years ago... Gosh time does fly.

I've been so lazy recently. I dont know why, maybe it's just I havent been able to relax much (I work the night shifts during weekends as a receptionist - Travel Inn) or it's just me getting very old. I have hardly been able to bring myself to do anything at all! Hell I cant even be bothered to pack right now, considering day after tomorrow I leave for Oman!

I've been working on a website titled "www.omanicricket.com" which I'm planning to run as a small mini business on the side to earn a few bucks while I get a suitable job. Hopefully when I'm done working on the website, I hope to receive a substantial amount of advertising money:) Fingers crossed. Not to forget, I'll be reporting all Omani cricket action from all over the sultanate! So watch out for that space folks. By the way, I hope I can still ball and bat!

Until laterz,

Abs.



8 Comments:

Blogger Blue Chi said...

Hope you have a safe journey and good luck with the new website!

12:13 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Well hope to hear more of your news while you are in Oman...

best wishes from me

1:54 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Thanks very much for readin blue chi and iamnasra.

Hoping to see more of you guys around in your blogs.

5:56 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Hey I need your help in LIP do u have time???

11:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Oman,,, :)

Good to see you back

11:35 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

How is going on with your website

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Sadiq said...

i know its late, but wishing u the best of ramadan never the less.


saalams.

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Thankyou everyone for ur warm wishes and thanks for checking out my blog. Life is going good so far in Oman.

Salaams

3:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.