absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Sunday, October 22, 2006

Death




I treaded the path once often stepped
Shifting breeze, uneasy glance
Distant thunder, silently clapped
I kept walk, not looking back, not once.

Memories burning with each step
None around, no sound serene
Paths make way to open gap
Should I take it, am I keen?

Twice looked around
Leaves withering, as if to cry
In bewilderment I am unfounded
Twice looked at heavens, I try

Something is wrong I sense
A cold wind snaps my inner
And it dawned just like that
It's the death of summer
Winter starts.

Copyright 2006 Abs.



3 Comments:

Blogger tomboy said...

beautiful

10:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm pretty interesting ! you should've seen my face wallah, more than one expression was shown cuz of your poem .. I liked it .. Made me feel and think ..

That's exactly what i love when it comes to writing a poem . Cuz maybe just maybe a master piece will be made in moment of passion , inspiration and creativity !

*claps* good job !thumbs up for you Absy !

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Tomboy - Thanks, appreciated.

invisible128 - you inspired me more. thx for ur sweet comments wallah.

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.