absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Back to Basics - Driving Lessons.

It's been a while since I failed my last test in driving, thanx to me, myself and my stupid silly mistakes. It's actually been 3 exact years since I sat in a car to drive. You see, immediately after my last failed test, I went back to the UK to finish off my final years in UNI.

Now am back and my driving oddessey starts again, right here in Oman. Today was my first day back on the steering wheel. Was I nervous? Hell no, but I was certainly rustic. In the beginning I was shifting wrong gears, from 2 straight to 5 instead of 3 etc. And then while taking corners and roundabouts, I was panicking very quickly. But half an hour into my first lesson, I was back to my smooth best (atleast that's what I think), although the guy next to me was kind enough to let me know, I still needed lots of practise. But at the end of it all, I was quite happy withmy first day back behind the wheel. I feel I need about 10 lessons more, before I'm ready for my first test. Pray for me guys.

Until laterz
Adios.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what ?? now i am thinking of the cars that are used for the driving lessons in each country .. I wonder what color design and company ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh and hey don't worry about it , you will regain your talent in less than 10 lessons :P .. Wish you all the luck really Abs :) ..

Rock on !

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

invisible:)

many thanks for ur kind wishes.

what design car do they use in your country?

1:11 AM

 
Blogger Degoat said...

I need to push my younger bro to start his lessons.. he just stays quiet like he doesn't even wanna learn driving..

G

9:25 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

degoat, mayb a little brotherly bribe might do the trick...u know wat i mean;)

12:52 AM

 
Blogger nosa said...

oohh cool man :D i wonder when im gonna get mine! hehei think after Uni inshalah..

1:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.