absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

'Tagged' - By Arabian Prince.

What will happen to your e-mail when you die?
Hmm i'd say that since no one has access to my password and emails, the account will be open until yahoo decide to deactivate it.

Did you try once to give the password to someone? If yes, what kind of relation that you have with this person to trust him/her and give him/her the key of your secrets?
Yes I did try, and she was a special someone for sure.

Your famous nickname among your Friends?
Before it was ZULU, nowdays it's just ABS.

Your age?
Old enough to be a dad.

Your horoscope?
Scorpio

Your qualifications?
I have a degree in Computer Science (BSc Hon)

Your character "personality"?
I dont know really. Maybe i could start with....im shy. Rest u can find out.

What travel means to you?
It means i can unwind, relax, forget my worries, and enjoy the trip and do some sightseeing. I love travelling.

Your time out of peak
I dont even know what the question is asking me.:S

What do you purchase?
I like purchasing gadgets, technological stuff, and ofcourse clothes, shoes, and loads of playstation cds.

Features taken from your dad
I have taken my complete outlook from dad. I look a ditto him.

Features taken from your mom
Temper, cleanliness, smile, behaviour and ofcourse great cooking tips.

The most 6 things you hate
- Politics
- Snakes
- People who are stubborn and snobbish.
- Chicks that talk very little
- Boredoom
- People without respect.

The most 6 things you love
- My family, especially my mum.
- I love my life, hamdullilah
- My friends, couldnt have wished for any better
- My knowledge of life
- My laptop and other gadgets that i cant live without
- My business

What job means to you
The freedom to live without worries, the money and the "job" itself

What computer and internet mean to you
It means everything. Ever since the internet was out here in Oman in 95, I've been a hopeless fanatic. Now that im a web designer, the internet is essential to me. The computer is something I cannot live without. It's my essential to-have.

You would like to pass this tag to:-
Everyone in my bloglist, those that have not yet been tagged, and to whoever is readin this tag, Yes YOU, please you're tagged by the maniac.




7 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

Hey - whats up

12:34 AM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Im well and would like to call hope soon

12:39 AM

 
Blogger Red Dragon said...

Three or four people gave me the same tag!!!

I hate you ppl!!!

8:23 PM

 
Blogger Oblivious said...

You're a dad?! lol..

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Castelluca said...

interesting..

lol at the Your time out of peak answer! same here!
i didn't know what it was asking too! so i didn't answer :p
but after reading around i guess i got it XD

lovely blog ^_^

10:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyy Absy :D

Been a while huh? i got busy with college .. It's nice to see everyone back to business with their sites :P ..

I hope that you are doing well :)

Take care :D

2:14 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Nasra, thx 4 passing by as usual.

Red Dragon, dont hate me, but it's gud 2 see your tag answered.

oblivious...me a dad?! no no, what i meant was im old enough to be a dad, meaning im not in my teens anymore lol.

nella, thx 4 da compliments! btw, i still didnt get it. mind sharing?

emo, where the hell u been?! nice to see u back man, start posting. stick around will ya?

4:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.