absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Unforgivable Cologne - By Sean John

There's this general attitude that men get more handsome when they smell better, and the mother of all scents is the one that can make a lady go weak on her knees. How far is that true? Im not sure, coz I just made that up. But I do have a little story to tell...

First of all let me start by saying that my current favourite "Cologne"(notice the opening and closing commas) is definitely Sean John's Unforgivable. It's got everything....it's sexy, mysterious, cool, lovely etcetra. Now on my way back to Oman, from the UK, I remember going to the duty free shop at Heathrow to check out if they had unforgivable. I past atleast 3 duty shops and they all had no idea what unforgivable "perfume" was. So I had to go about explaning P Diddy! and what all he does, and that finally he had produced a perfume which was way better than his crappy songs. Finally one of the assistants corrected my stupidity and it went something like this "You want a COLOGNE, not a PERFUME, coz girls wear perfume not men". Imagine me sheepishly grinning and acting dumb. So men, remember next time u go to buy a PERFUME. It's not PERFUME, it's COLOGNE.

In any case, I finally got the Unforgivable in one of the duty shops, and on trying it, the beautiful phillipino assistant almost went weak with the smell and whispered something like "That's so nice.....I dint know it existed". I ended up getting her number, and Unforgivable. I love u Sean John (in a fanly way, Im straight u know..)

Abs.



5 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

so that where you at..We having spreda awarness on peace theme on blogspot...Join us under Oman and tell others to join if u can

1:11 AM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Just a quick visit to you ..is all well with u

12:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea about the perfume / cologne thing .. Because i recall that there are different types of colognes .. From what i know , if we don't want to buy perfumes , we buy colognes which is cheaper , but not for men too . Is it the difference with the Frensh word they always put ? hummm i don't know i am confused ..

10:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol,,, cologne does wonders some times,,,,

1:11 AM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

You seem very busy..hope all is going well with work search

11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.