absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Nasra's Writing Sessions

This is something new to me, perhaps unheard of, but a young spiritual writer poet and writer Nasra Al Adawai (www.iamnasra.blogspot.com) is holding a free writing sessions in Oman soon. Poets and non-poets are encouraged to go. I believe this free writing sessions will not only help you to write and think better, but will awaken the sleeping poet in you.

In her own words Nasra describes this upcoming session as "Writing is gradual process so if you wish not to write, reading and hearing also can change the mood. Allow me to show you how poetry lifted me up, so here is my first writing session."

Please do spread the word around....The poster for this event can be found on her blog under the address "
http://iamnasra.blogspot.com/2007/02/write-out.html"



3 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

Dear Abs,
Im sorry that you could not make it. You have been missed. It was so kind of you to promote me like this, I have to take you for coffee...

4:19 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Okay so the pressure is off today, Im baby sitting tonight though...

I have already posted the interview...

As for the writing session it went great apart from having a very tiny number of people, it went well and those where there they enjoyed being there

4:21 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Well done, and again sorry for not being able to make it. Too bad i missed it.

Im glad it went well, and hopefully looking forward to the next one.

About the coffee, im waitin:-)

8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.