absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Monday, February 26, 2007

More RANDOM Thoughts

1. I just cant get enough of Justin Timberlake's "What goes around..comes around". Friggin hell, im humming the song even in my sleep i've heard! Specially the last bit of the song. Damn!

2. Lately i have got this lovey dovey feeling again. I so wanna fall in love....Who's behind that veil? Please come out!

3. Slowly getting used to work, and all that waking up early business. Shit! It's 12:30 am and im still awake. Waaaaah i've only got 5 hours to sleep!

4. My website http://omanicricket.com has been listed in the Pan Arab Web Awards! Please pray for me people that I win some sort of prize there inshallah!

5. To all the people who visit my humble blog.....THANK YOU. Without u, i wouldnt have been wasting my time thinking about how many hours i've left to sleep..Har har. Goodnight wonkers!



4 Comments:

Blogger sensation said...

loool!!! That was extremely random! :p

Wishing you best of luck with your website :)

You keep posting dude! Your posts are nice and fun to read ;)

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Castelluca said...

we love your blog!

hope you win something better than a cricket prize.love maybe? ^_^

work will become a routine..chill!

11:26 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Just to let you know that LIP has been spreading its word around as review blog (http://www.mindlocks.com/online.html)

When you wish to submit the blog to be screened for a prize let me know will share the expenses (inshallah)

11:38 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

sensation, dude thx very much for ur ultra kind words. do keep passing by:)

nella i love all your blogs too! About winning something, for sure "love" is the top priority:p

nasra it's great to read about the LIP review blog. It's amazing!

Inshallah we have to discuss about adding some more elements on the blog and make it stand out. Then definitely we can put it up for an award review! Very good idea...

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.