absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Friday, February 23, 2007

What Goes Around.......Comes Around.

Ok I have to admit, Im listening to Justin Timber"fregiingcool"lake, and the song title obviously is "What Goes Around, Comes Around" from his not so new album "Futuresexlovesounds".

So Im gonna talk about two aspects of this title here, one is obviously the title itself and second, the song.

1. What GOES around COMES around - Arent we all familiar with that? Do something good for someone, and the goodness has some sort of a path to find you...and vice versa. But have we also noticed that it's the bad things we do to others that mostly finds it's ways to us. I mean hurt someone today and tomorrow someone will hurt you exactly the way you just hurt the person before. Is this karma? I dont know why this happens, but I believe it's the way human nature is. I've experienced this first hand, and continue to experience it....im not sure how many have gone through it the same way I do...

2. The SONG - Damn this song is just superb, reminds me of the other Timbaland-Timberlake Collaboration titled "Cry Me a river", with some excellent tunes and usual Timbaland flavour, along with a surprisingly sweet voiced Justin thrown in the midst. What I like about this song also is the simple and beaustiful lyrics about Love and how it can break or mend a heart and all that goddamn preaching!

For my sake, listen to it, and then comment on my boring topic lol....

Labels: , , , , ,



12 Comments:

Blogger sensation said...

looooooooool!!! I decided to comment twice! This is the first one.. Saying that your post is really boring! :p

I will be coming back once I listen to the song ;) :D

1:24 AM

 
Blogger Blue Chi said...

I decided to purchase his album after listening to this song, so yeah, I quite like it a lot as well!

6:50 AM

 
Blogger Oblivious said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!! I was going to blog about it!!! NOO!! :'(

I LOVE THIS SONG! I'm addicted to it! I love the last bit the most.. "And now u want somebody, to cure the lonely nights...etc" Uh! I love it!!

3:37 PM

 
Blogger tomboy said...

this song is motto in life now, highly addictive

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Castelluca said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:10 PM

 
Blogger Castelluca said...

oh cool everyone here likes it ^_^

i so agree! i listen to it for hours! amazing..
i'm not a fan of justin's for some unknown reason *rolleyes*

but i love it
and that my friend what matters! hehe..

8:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah that song . my friend played it in the car, and yeah it is nice. Good lyrics makes a huge difference..

Oh absy i know my site haven't been updated. I tell you , college took away my creativity :( ..

Inshallah when i'm free and in the mood, i'll update :) . Thank you for asking , and to nasra too cuz she passed by ..

*huggies to all* :D

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Wow, im surprised everyone likes it. I thought people would thrash the song basing it to be a duplicate of "Cry me a river".... Oh well, the song still rocks right?

Sensation, so that u've heard the song, do u think my post is still boring lol:p

bluechi! where u been dude? Actually, the whole album is not a good idea for a good listen as most of his songs are boring bar a few.

Blivious! too bad i blogged it before u....IN YER FACE!!:p By the way i love the last bit as well, reminds me of the time i dumped u on valentines hehehe...jk

tomboy it's ur motto now? Oh my gad! What went wrong? wanna share?

nella im not a fan either, but we gotta admit, whatever he burps is gold!

emo! im so happy to see u postin finally...keep rocking gal! Hope 2 see yar creativity soon inshallah..

11:53 PM

 
Blogger sensation said...

Ok apparently I listened to it before but I didn't like it! :thinking:

But after my dear Abs posted about it here, I downloaded it again and guess what?!! I liked it! Actually I am listening to it over and over again! :D

Abs:: Honey, you are amazing! ;) :D

hahahahaaa!!! No, seriously this what happened! For real! I am telling ya!

Expect a song review on my blog soon ;)

7:45 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Dios Mio (I was going to say the same thing) but not in line of the song - I wanted to tell you you have taken into your heart to redsign LIP and here you are shinign though another website - Im so proud of you - Sorry the coffee is coming- Im just got back after 6 hours drive back and forth to dubai border (dont ask what was that for)

Im going to ready a poem in charity fashion show on Firday _ it open for men and women

11:28 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

My spelling sucks

11:29 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

sensation dude, i warned ya the song would be addictive! Soon it shall haunt you in your dreams...hehe Oh darling, you are amazing too...what goes around goes around goes around comes all the way back around!

Nasra Im touched with your sweet words wallah...hmm still waiting for the coffee! About the friday one, update me puhleezzee!!! (U sea mai speling sucking moore!!:p)

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.