absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Sunday, February 18, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. I really hate the very word "WORK". The very thought of it makes me nervous and unpleasantly bored.

2. Because of work, now when i come back home, im intoxicated with sleep, problem is when Im tooooo tired, and I try to sleep, I cant even sleep because of the tiredness! Has this ever happened to anyone else?

3. I am now a board member of the Team Oman Cricket initiative. How cool is that? I mean now i can voice my opinions, distribute ideas, and people are actually listening!

4. My brainchild website, www.omanicricket.com got the Silver prize in the recently concluded Omani Web Awards 2007! How cool is that? Im so pleased that I wanna hug everyone.

5. Ok when I say I wanna hug everyone, it's basically only chicks. I dont do guys.

6. I love you all.....Once more, ladies only. Mwah.

Labels: , , ,



14 Comments:

Blogger sensation said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! Won't we guys be getting some love? :rolleyes:

Hugs are cool :D :p

Congrats our respected Board Member and website owner :D

Man you need to chill about going to work! You have just spent a couple of days at work! :p
It's a long way to go :)
Enjoy working ;)

11:28 PM

 
Blogger Oblivious said...

Senso! you want some love and hugs? lol..man! it seems someone else decided to be gay :P j/k, I SWEAR! lol

Abs! well..can't sleep bcoz you're so tired? happeneds to me a lot, specially during exams lol.

And, no thanks, I don't need the hugs which ALL girls get! I'm special :(

4:48 PM

 
Blogger sensation said...

oblivious:: Excuse me?!! loool!
I wouldn't mind a hug from you too, you know.. :thinking:

Abs, I still want that hug of yours babes ;) :D :p

10:25 PM

 
Blogger Oblivious said...

Ok, now I'm scared...are you two...hmm...what's going on?:D

11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random thoughts:

1. I love hugs .. hugs are nice

2. I like chicks too , not that way lolz

3. I am stressed from college because i stay in college from 7 am till 4:30 pm . not to mention the need to study and organize stuff..

4. Work is fine , studying is fine .. everything is fine as long you are surrouned by normal human beings .. enviroment affects allot

5. i forget allot .. getting old ? lolz

6. I like your site absy :D

8:04 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Lol, senso and Blivious, hugs are good for the health. So what if me and senso are in love?Looooooolll....


So Blivious, if u dnt want a hug, what is it that interests u?:devil:

Senso, babes, hugs are available any time for u hahahaha. Blivious is scared we're gonna declare our loyalties to each other.

Emo!!! Where u been?! Thanks for coming by man, and I completely understand ur points. Thanks dude, and i love my site too hehe. But urs hasnt been updated for ages. What u doing?!

10:32 PM

 
Blogger sensation said...

Obli:: Yeh what if I and Abs are in love? huh? :p

Abs:: I think she is just jealous :)

12:47 AM

 
Blogger Phat'Hi said...

Life sucks, Random fucked up moments keep popping outta no where.

Mabrook man, heard ya got engaged.. 3o2bal el 3ors wa allah y5aleelak eyiaha ..
PS : too bad gals you gotta weep all night now mwahaha, lucky her I guess :).

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Castelluca said...

hahaha congratualtions! hugs are good :p

work ain't my thing either :p
we'll get used to it..so chill man!

i heard you are engaged! is that senso you're engaged to? congrats dudes :P j/k

7:15 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

hey Im so proud of you I better go and see you for my opinion...

4:27 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Hey why Im last to know about this news...Cogragulation..So my invite for coffee is for both of you

4:29 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Okay Im not following up..pls explain

4:34 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Lol, Nasra I think i've already explained to u, so u probably knw by now that it was all a joke,

hope no one was offended though.

About the coffee, im waiting for the exact date and time:)

8:51 PM

 
Blogger sensation said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.