absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine.


Here's taking time out to wish all lovers, friends, family love, and to all enjoying Valentines day:

Have a great one! Love is something beautiful, so dont lose it. Celebrate it open heartedly.



3 Comments:

Blogger Oblivious said...

Our 'line' is boring, lol.

It's weird you're alone, I'm curious :P

10:39 AM

 
Blogger Amjad said...

happy valentine's day! =)

1:27 PM

 
Blogger Castelluca said...

happy valentines day ^_^

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.