absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Sunday, June 01, 2008

Omantel

Ok by now, this company Omanmobile must be a classic in dealing with customer complaints. Where else on earth is customer service given minimum thought to?

For example? Today i parked my car at work, and since i couldnt procure a parking ticket, I used the SMS parking service. So I sent my message for parking between 8am to 12.30 am, and waited. I didnt get a response back, so i proceeded to work.

After about four hours, i get a message back saying that now i have reserved parking for my car between the hours 1pm and 6pm (the time im not at work!). Plus they charge me a cool 400bz for this.

So i called up the omanmobile customer service and enquired why was i given a wrong parking ticket with wrong timings, and on top charged for it. The only reply i got was that my call would be taken as a complaint and the Technical committee would get back to me within 24 hours.

I go back to my car after work, and voila, I have a parking fine sitting pretty on my dashboard!

Later in the night, around 8pm, I get a message from omantel, informing me that my complaint has been resolved. That was that.

Cant wait to call them back tomorrow, and inform them that Nawras kicks their ass big time.



3 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

Its been awhile my little one ..How are you ..how is work ...Keep thinking about getting married it all depends to who you are married to ...Life changes comes with it on ropes ..so you got to learn how to pull your ropes ...hang in there

1:41 PM

 
Blogger Abdullah Bader said...

^ what's up with the comment above ;)

Eventually everyone will move to Nawras, My father give them a serious complaint that they deserved and next day he was a Nawras customer. Man there is a huge difference.

2:35 AM

 
Blogger sensation said...

hahahaaaa!
Well we officially have the worst customer service-less around here! I have quite a terrible experience with OTE which I will posting about soon! :P

At the end of the day, YOU, my dear friend, will end paying for the fine ;) :P
Welcome to Oman! (6)

12:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.