absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Abaya Clad Hypnotist

After the hara kiri of the Tsunami, comes a weirder news that there is a Jordanian woman in Oman who steals from people using the art of hypnotism. I actually got this news through an email forward, and it kind of surprised me first, and then considering all the dirty rumours spreading around Oman, and the art of "Email Forwards - or rather CHAIN MAILS", it hit me that this is just another rumour that is cleverly planted to spread like wildfire. But what puzzles me, is that, on the wanted poster, it clearly has the Omani police seal, and even the numbers of the investigating police officers is listed. So then what do you make of it? Below is the actual published article: (Notice that the date of the last "action" is outdated)

Dear friends here is the picture of alleged suspect wanted by the Omani police for committing theft by mean of black magic. She is Jordanian national, has dark thick black hair, round face and eyes, fair skin and her front tooth is broken in shape ( ^ ) . Please do not make eye contact with her and don’t listen to her these are the means she hypnotizes people. She was last spotted in action in Aziaba on 12/ 4/2007. Please do forward this.

In case you saw her or have any information about her contact the following police officers:

1- Hilal / 99883556

2- Darwish/ 99880885

3- Fahad/ 99319002

Labels: , , ,



14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh? that's WEIRD ! I'll bring my pets with me so they would recognise her right away grrrr lols can't fool an animal ! :-P

Oman is a great country. So what if it has rumors like that ? it makes it more interesting ! COOL country hehehe ..

But yeah it makes me wonder

2:31 PM

 
Blogger Amjad said...

If this is serious it should have been published on newspapers by ROP.

8:41 AM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Lool emo, just make sure your animals like jordanian meat! Either way, I still love Oman.

Amjad, very true. It should have been reported on newspapers or something, or maybe the police didnt wanna alert people and cause a nuisance of an issue which just seems like another rumour. but i heard the posters are everywhere, whether it is office, school, colleges or whatever.

3:02 PM

 
Blogger Elagante said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Elagante said...

*I wonder what was the comment deleted for????????*

This did happen and I truly seen this called lady, while I was leaving work heading home she stopped me asking is she can read my KAFF, I wanted to give her a KAFF on her ugly face, but ok seriously ya jama3a it’s public ya3nee what would she do take a fake watch, steel a purse with R.O 5 max, or be happy with a used slipper lol. Imagine the last one that was funny… Any way no money award to whom ever catches this thingy ba3ad?

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

elegante what's a KAFF? and did u try calling the number of the police?

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Castelluca said...

oh may..

what elagante meant is that the lady offered to read her palm Abs lol

anyways..kinda creepy..i don't know how to deal with beggars..this one's gonna be kinda tricky to deal with..if i ever met her that is, and i so hope i won't xD

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Red Dragon said...

Damn!!!

LOL black Magic!!!
they should just say Hypnotist, there is a big difference between them

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Lym said...

I really don't know whats next. Keep us updated on "The Oman's Rumour Daily".

Glad you are back :)

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Mr.Elegant said...

Rumours,Rumours,Rumours every where now adays in muscat..
I received this email like 5 times and i deleted it..
As some of u said here that if this is seriouse then it would be published in news papers..
and again if its seriouse then we would hear from ppl who met her and came across her since nothing hides in muscat.

2:11 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

WOW I got this too..I hope you are well ..Did not hear your news for awhile are you here in Oman

12:53 AM

 
Blogger -_- said...

hey

you are one of two bloggers chosen by sharm to represent your country in the first international blog
WUB (World United Bloggers)
the aim of this blog is to prove to the world that the difference in our languages and religions and colors doesn't make us hate each other and we can make this world better if we say our opinion with a respect to the opinion of the others
if you are agree to join us please send e-mail with your nick name , age , country and your blog address to send you activation mail which makes you read every thing about the WUB (World United Bloggers) and it's aims
thanks

Sharm

10:04 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Updated LIP ...Please spread the word...Thanks for your sms...

1:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.