absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Sunday, May 06, 2007

Tsunami in Oman - Coming Soon.

Well, hold your breath fellows, for here is a breaking news that is bound to set your pulse racing, and it's right here on the blog of a maniac.

Rumours doing the usual rounds in Oman is that this Indian fellow has had a prophetic dream about a Tsunami like wave that will hit Oman very soon. In fact it's a dreadful soooooon. Check this out, in the dream, the Tsunami will hit Qurum Beach (Shatti Area) at exactly 04:00am on Wednesday Morning on the 9th of May 2007. (Mark these in your diary)

The chap thinks the dream is so real, that he went to warn people about it, and has now ended up in a police cell for spreading gossip. (Typical of Oman Police)

Either ways, I hope this is a warning to everyone to stay off that side (If this dream does come true) and that lets warn others of this, no matter how stupid it seems.

Inshallah Khair, no matter what happens, Allah Knows best.

Labels: , , ,



8 Comments:

Blogger Elagante said...

Lool, ok now I get from your post that you believe it will happen or you don’t???
I heard about it and found out that it was a future teller, witch, future predictor shit guy who started all this. (When I use the word shit means I’m pissed off about it)
Any way lets say it might happen, where do you want to be while it does if you where still in Oman and didn't have time to run away???

2:31 PM

 
Blogger Amjad said...

"Kathab al-monajimoon w law 9adaqo"

------------

It's really nice to see an update from you.

3:24 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

elegante im like a two faced coin when it comes to such issues. I believe, as well as not believe. If it does happen, then good, we were warned. If it doesnt, then even better, lives are still safe.

If it does happen, then for sure im screwed coz I live in MQ, right opposite the beach. You might find me on the balcony, trying to stay alive. Where would u be elegante?

amjad sorry bro, but i didnt understand what u wrote there. But thanks for passing by.

12:28 AM

 
Blogger Elagante said...

I think I would be dead cause I don’t know how to swim, unless you’ll come for my rescue me!!!

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Elagante said...

Hey guys,,,, visit
www.omanobserver.com

No Comment

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

elagante I dont know how to swim either, so I guess the best I could do is join you and try to keep you alive atleast. Jack and Rose (Titanic) anyone? Loooooooool.

No comments on the observer story. Is this the beginning of something bad coming to Oman?

2:19 AM

 
Blogger Mr.Elegant said...

well, As i heard in the news today morning that something is going on really..its like they were trying to hint but not officaly, then they said that Tsunami might happen in Oman and its all from an earth quick that is going to happn within these 2 days..God Knows.
Then i went and checked Alwatan's news paper and read page number 16 where all discriptions are there which says the same thing exactly..but with more details.
God safe us all.
I think we are leaving muscat this evening..but to where..ummm..god knows

2:57 PM

 
Blogger Elagante said...

guess it was true after all hah,...

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.