absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My BlogFans / My BlogDudes

There seems to be a sly, yet fulfilling practise going around of naming the "most wanted" criminals who frequently visit a blog, steal the bloggers heart with beautiful and sincere comments, and then keep reminding you to update you daily written crap, and yet have patience to wait for that golden post where they can find an opportunity to leave behind their stamp of genuine quality.

Yes folks, I am going to name and shame my dudes, fans, online friends, bloggers who have wasted their much valued time on the maniac's site. Here is a toast of cheers to them, and ofcourse keep making me smile!

In no particular order, the culprits are:

1. Nasra (http://iamnasra.blogspot.com/) - Bless her. I think (i hope im right) she was the first ever reader of my blog, and it started with poems on my blog. She frquently appreciated my poems and kept encouraging me. I keep visitin her blogs from time to time, and I like the wide array of poems she has on her blog. Plus she always supports a foundation which is very close to her heart, so it's definitely encouraging to read her thoughts on it, and the way she works hard at it, considering she hardly has any time. Keep it up, and never let anyone put your head down. Chin up!

2. Arabian Prince (http://arabian-prince.blogspot.com/) - This dude was a great analyser of my posts and always visited my blog and he always made sure to leave a comment. His comments were definitely encouraging, and I attribute my stay here so far to him. If it wasnt for his comments, I would have left this boring blogging a long time ago. His blog is super cool, since there are so many witty subjects he touches. Too bad, he's been bored of it all, or so it seems, and he's nowhere to be seen on the blogging world. Well let's hope he comes back soon.

3. Nella (http://a-sense-of-wonder.blogspot.com/) - She's been a recent frequent to the maniac blog, and I truly from the bottom of my heart wish to thank her for her constant encouragement while I was down and out. Sometime I would pass by the blog just like that, and her comments in my shoutbox would light up the smile on my face. What can I do without you girl? Keep rocking and dont ever stop writing your comments on my blog, no matter what! Her blog is a sweet one fellows...She likes to write about her childhood, cartoons, books and all those cute nothings! Whenever I visit her blog, I feel like im dreaming of my innocent childhood. Every word of her takes me wayyyy back. Keep writing man, and keep impressing me!

4. Invisible & Invincible (http://invisible128.blogspot.com/) - I cant remember how we got to know each other, but as far as memory takes me back, she usually commented on my blog when she was a frequent visitor to her own blog. Those were the days when she actually loved visiting her own blog and wrote beautiful poetry. Yes guys/girls, she writes amazing poetry! Being a poet myself, im always attracted to her blog simply coz of the wide variety of poems written by her and they all capture my soul. Too bad, she's too busy to write some more, and even busier to visit my blog now:-(

5. Elagante (http://elagante.blogspot.com/) - Another recent fan of my blog, who, god knows where she turned up from, certainly made a huge impact on my comeback. Had she not clicked pictures of her weird hands, I would not have commented on her blog, and in turn I would not have come back to writing on my blogs. So girl give yourself a pat on your sexy back. She's too flirty, so guys who are single and looking, just post pics of your eyes, and you wont be disappointed hahahahahah. jokes apart, her blog is the symbol of a carefree happy life. She writes cute sweet nothings, and even has pictures to show off. I love her blog coz it's so beautiful. Keep it up girl, and keep flirting hehehe.

6. Sensation (http://essensation.blogspot.com/) - My babes, my one and only love. His highness Sensation. The duffer has already started cheating on me with Red Dragon, but wait till you eat your food in the toilet! Hehe, jokes apart, this is another recent fan of my blog who seems to have suddenly disappeared off the radar on the pretext of not being in the mood to blog. I say comeback you idioti! We miss you wherever u are. There is no single word to describe the variety of subjects in his blog, so all I can say is he writes with a lot of thought. Check it out yourself!

7. Amjad (http://amjad248.blogspot.com/) - Another recent to my blog. Again I dont know where he dropped from, or which sky he fell from to my maniax world, but boy aint I glad he came, saw and conquered. He reads every single post of mine like as if it were Shakespeare, and then takes all the pain to answer everything neatly and accordingly. Dude you rock, and keep coming back, this blog needs ya! Oh and his blog should be an award winner by now, or atleast should be felicitated by the Omani society of bloggers. I say this because his blog has so much of depthful information on Oman, Sudan and ofcourse the daily nit bits, that you just wanna read and not stop! Keep it rocking man, and see ya around on your blog.

8. Red Dragon (http://thoughtswonder.blogspot.com/) - I call him the RISK MASTER. His ability to take risks, come scathed, and yet have all the time to flirt, snatch away my girlfriends and boyfriends, and still remain cool! I dont know how he does it? His blog is one picture of risks. If you wanna know how to burn your hands and feel good about it, or drive 200 KMPH and still stay alive or Jump from a cliff and hurt your ribs and not know about it, or try to commit suicide from every other angle, then Red Dragon's Blog is the informative one. Keep rocking bro.

ok and the oscar goes to ------ Myself. hehe hope i didnt forget anyone, cheers all!

Labels: , , , , ,



10 Comments:

Blogger Elagante said...

Me a flirt Ya Ya right,...
(what ever)

So I decided to go back to some of the blogs that I posted a comment on and I read the following:
Your eyes and the looks,….
Lets get married,….
Save me from my life,…
Flirt flirt,…
Blush blush,…
Life is nice having your posts around,…

SHOCKED
Oh boy I am a flirt and didn’t know about it until today, promising my self I’ll be strait and will talk about important things in life and what else *scratching my head*

Oh well wait for the new me ; )

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Well actually I like the innocent flirty YOU. So no need to change pweeeezzee. It's all in fun man, dont go too deep into it. Honest to god.

I already cant wait for u to come back and post more.:-)

1:04 AM

 
Blogger Castelluca said...

*blush* aww, Abs! *hug*

i kinda don't know what to say..well, no need to thank me..in fact something you wrote in there made me realize something i haven't noticed..what was i thinking?

anyways..I'm the one who should thank you..so thank you! ^_^

sure I'll be passing by and commenting! you crazy? :P

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Amjad said...

I used to check your blog daily the whole past month wishing to find an update from you every time I visit the blog.

We all waited patiently for you to come back and revive your amazing blog. I hope what you've gone through is now over and everything is fine with you brother.

BTW thanks a lot for the part where you complimented me and my blog. Keep your blog up, and make sure that you will never lose your faithful readers.

6:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's really considerate & thoughtful of you Abs :-) If it brings any comfort, YOUR BLOG IS STILL MY FAVOURITE, but yeah you are damn right. Been a while since i wrote a poem or even visit other bogs. I always check yours and Tomboy's.

I don't think anyone would actually consider writing a whole entry just about that & that is really admireable. Such a sweet guy ! errr making me emotional now !

I appreciate it allot :-) i won't forget this gesture really !

2:25 PM

 
Blogger iamnasra said...

Im sorry its been awhile I have not posted in here..this is so lovey, to be among those who push you to write ..Thanks for keeping me in mind...

How about that coffee ??? called recently

1:03 PM

 
Blogger Abs said...

nella as usual, cool to see u around here. if u wont comment here, then i'll scratch my hair out like crazy.

amjad anytime bro.

emo!!!! so u're finally here. No matter what, u'll remain my favourite. so stop being lazy and write me a beautiful poem.

Nasra thanks for passing by once more.Just keep it up, the way u encourage me and others.

About the phone call, yes i saw ur missed call. Problem is im so broke nowdays that I cant even call back. So am sorry, maybe when time permits.

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Red Dragon said...

Risk Master...

Cool!!! LOL you are cool too man,,, but I never steel your friends, :) they come to me,,, :p

Me a flirt!!! LOL

I never started flirting by the way, LOL,,, You rock too mate...

LOL I dont call them risks,, it is the way I live...

8:25 PM

 
Blogger tomboy said...

u forgot me :(

10:28 PM

 
Blogger sensation said...

I made it to the list!
Wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Thanks dude.
And yeh, you arse stop calling me your first love! You are scaring all the ladies! Nobody is stalking me anymore!
>> Yeh, I am that much handsome!
loooooooooool! :P

Ladies, I want to assure you all that I am straight, single and looking! Please do NOT pay attention to any homosexual comments this blogger or any other blogger have made about me. Thank you!

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.