absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac - absomaniac

Welcome to my blog spot. In here I will post my daily news and views on everything that goes on in my world, and my personal thoughts for me and my poems as well. Feel free to leave a word for me.


Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Random Bitings.

1. I've just joined facebook, and I'm hooked! I cant believe im actually getting in touch with all the old friends I thought were buggered in memory lane.

2. It's so cold now in Oman (imagine huh!), and im getting the sickness through every single bone and marrow of mine. Is old age catching up rather quick?

3. I still havent been able to get myself to write poetry. Well atleast I dragged myself to this darn blog. Now that im writing, Im having aspirations of picking the pen and writing a poem. But about what?

4. The idea of marriage is haunting me big time. I mean the idea itself is horror. Imagine the luggage that comes with marriage. Wife, kids, headache, etc.. Why am i bugging myself? Problem is everyone in my family, starting from my mum, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, their aunts, their mothers etc are all motivatin me to tie the knot. Excuse me, I wanna be alone for sometime?

5. I could go on and on.....I need to stop. Hey wait a minute, this month is going to be damn boring...I can feel it. So see you next time brother.


Kiss my chaddies.
Abs.



9 Comments:

Blogger TI3GIB said...

welcome back.

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Abs said...

cheers man

12:10 AM

 
Blogger Elagante said...

Abzy,

Welcome on facebook, it’s about time you joined in… I feel what you’re saying. Facebook is totally addictive. But it’s kinda nice where you can catch up with your friends even if you’re not really in touch laaa ;)

Oman is getting extremely cold, it’s nice to (shatteee) for a change. But nothing much to do around, no winter activities so again STAY HOME AND STIK TO FACE BOOK ;) and keep your head AWAY from marriage till I give you a permeation lol (chee wezara???)

WELCOME BACK

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Oh elegant lady,

thou on facebook too? So does this mean Im about to be invited to be one of your friends? Camon!

By the way, the cold is slowly dying down out here in Oman. So it's nice thank god.

Hey my head is always away from marriage as long as you dont say NO ;-D

Thanks girl.

12:49 AM

 
Blogger Amjad said...

hhhhuhhhh... Abs is back in action eh! And I just got to know! :P

Welcome back bro!

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Elagante said...

Hey wake up wake up,...POST MORE MORE MORE

Thanks too u it's getting HOT in Oman now... 9ej OMANI

Ur always welcome DUDE ;p....

9:36 AM

 
Blogger tomboy said...

facebook rocks! and its addictive :D dont leave it!

as for poems, go for food, it comes out nice :)

dont marry! be happy!

and update soon

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Castelluca said...

i never knew you updated!
but then it's been 3 months now..

well, take care man!
would love to read a new update sometime soon. :)

5:21 AM

 
Blogger Abs said...

Hi all!

Im so very much touched by your kind response.

As usual, I can only promise, that I'll try harder. Please bear with me, coz even myself there are loads of blogs i wanna re-visit!

amjad, hoping to see u around bro. tomboy, will follow ur sound advice, nella! sure i'll do that, will try harder to post something in a while.

Thanks u all, hi fives..

11:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman

 



 





 



website counter

What'dya Think?
How do you find my blog?
Horrible
Okey Dokey
"Looks" Cool.
Nice..
Awesome!
 
 


© 2005-2006 www.absomaniac.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.